Thursday, March 29, 2007

Webmasters Forums in General

There are a ton of sites out there that are so called "Webmasters Forums". My arse!!!

Most of these sites have little positive useful information and are moderated by blithering morons who's drool shorted their laptop years ago.

One site I had asked a simple question about SEO and Page Rankings and was barraged by virgin newbies ready to answer my questions with links to make $70,000 per month with your website. What a load! If you are making $70,000 a month from your website, what the hell are you doing spending time posting in a webmasters forum. Personally, I would quit my job, run around naked through the neighborhood telling em all to F-OFF for bitching about my house parties. And then, be on the first plane to Cancun whereas I would sit on my fat ass on the beach and drink Corona all day until that coronary caught up with me.

Over the last year, I have only made a few thousand off my websites. I have spent double that trying to get traffic to them.

It is too bad that these so called Webmasters forums are not closely monitored by their moderators to make sure that the postings are relevant information not some A-Hole claiming I can make 70k per month from one website. Which by the way I visited. It was crap. No flash, no graphics really, just centered text. The site looked like it was done by Mrs. Johnson's Kindergarten class. Oh yeah, I was sold. Frickin idiot!

Be careful where you go for information, otherwise you will receive replies from stupid fools who have nothing better to do whilst collecting 70k a month.

No comments:

Blog Archive