Thursday, March 29, 2007

Massive Traffic Scams

Well, I had my first expierence with one of those MASSIVE TRAFFIC websites that boast 100,000 unique traffic hits for $40 bucks! One word - SCAM.

I am not the only one who has been drawn in by these sites. My expierence was with Advertyz.com and Revisitors.com - These guys sold me a worthless package of computer generated hits all from the same IP Addresses.

Not one single hit (100,000) from these guys turned into any clicks on my PPC (AdSense, Amazon etc.). You would think that a small percentage of people would click on the ads, but not one. Which tells alot about the so called unique traffic.

As for the same IP address element, they claim it is a re-router server of some sort. Whatever! I am not a techno-geek, but I know one, he said it was all just B.S., smoke up yer pooter, fake hits.

Please new webmasters to the internet, do not buy into these traffic scam sites. Instead, read a few books on SEO - Search Engine Optimization. I finally bought one of these books and have had better traffic and sales conversions than flooding my site with "smoke up yer pooter" traffic.

Here are at least two sites you want to avoid that I bought into, got phony ass hits and no sales period. Advertyz.com and Revisitors.com. Evil money stealing bastards should be flogged with a CAT5 cable.

No comments:

Blog Archive